- Consultation on writing voice, style and positioning
- Full conversion copywriting, SEO optimized for your entire site
- Fully-customized writing style guide or glossary, if necessary
- Consultation on art direction, visuals, navigation/layout and logo design, if necessary
- Social media and other external platform set-up
- Email newsletter set-up, if advisable
- Proofreading (at least two sets of trained eyes will go over your text several times before the writing is delivered to you)
(For early-stage development). You have a clear understanding of what you want to make and sell or the kind of services you want to provide, but you don’t know exactly how to best get your message across. I will consult with you and your team members to get a clear sense of who you are and how you want your company, brand or product to be perceived. Then I’ll proceed to work with you or your website developer to make sure your site not only looks great, is easy to navigate, and serves as an online bona fide for your company — but more importantly — that it compels your target customers and makes them confident in you.
The combination of my writing and navigation/layout recommendations will direct them exactly where you want them to go, be it an “add to cart” button and check-out page, a physical location, or another platform. The copy on your site will be SEO optimized from the beginning. At this stage, I can also consult on art direction, visuals, and logo design so that they are in line with your brand and message.
If you desire to engage your customers across social media and other platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Yelp, Tumblr, Pinterest, YouTube, etc. (this is highly recommended), I will set up the platforms that are best for your business model so they conform to and complement your message, and I’ll offer suggestions for best practices on each platform. I can also set up an email newsletter service, if advisable.